2 Wheel Adapters Converts 6x135 to 5x5 14x1.5 Studs - 2.0" Thick
|Vehicle Bolt Pattern:||6x135|
|Wheel Bolt Pattern:||5x5 (5x127)|
|Construction:||6061 T6 Aluminum|
The installer assumes all responsibility to ensure the adapters are installed properly using the appropriate hardware.
Please ask if you have any questions, we're here to help!
- Installation by a trained professional is highly recommended.
- Please verify this is the correct application for your vehicle before ordering, we only guarantee you receive what is described above.
- Some vehicles may require modifications to make this type of adapter work properly.
- You will need two sets of lugs nuts to use these adapters.
- - One set of bulge acorn 3/4" hex open end lugs to bolt the adapter to the vehicle.
- - One set of the appropriate lug nut style with the "adapter stud thread size" listed above to bolt the wheel to the adapter.
- Remove any retaining clips from the vehicle's wheel studs prior to installing the adapters.
- Be aware that the studs on the vehicle cannot stick out past the face of the back adapter plate, you may need to modify them by grinding/cutting/trimming.
- The two adapter pieces must fit completely flush with each other.
- The end of the vehicle's studs cannot come into contact with the back side of the outer adapter piece when installed.
- The assembly bolts, lug nuts on the adapters and wheels must be properly torqued when installing.
- Torque the assembly bolts that hold the adapter together to 60 ft lbs., blue thread lock is recommended.
- We make no promise or guarantee that this item is compatible with your vehicle and/or wheels.
- The adapters must be installed correctly, Excalibur Wheel and/or the manufacturer cannot be held responsible for improper installation causing failure.
- Please ask if you have any questions, we're here to help!
Product image shown is used for description and reference only, actual item appearance may vary with bolt pattern and/or thickness.